Thursday, April 21, 2011

It is but a fledgling..

My dearest [currently nonexistent] followers,

I suppose I have very much wanted to do something like this for some time--find a space to bring together all the elements of what I do and what I enjoy. This blog is essentially going to be a melting pot of all of my interests--a collective if you will, hence the title (yes; "Bicente Collective"... call me uncreative)--as well as a place to gather and publish life's daily musings. I plan to post small updates of what I'm up to in dance, video, photography, etc... with the occasional blog post that functions as simply... a generic blog post.

Alas, A TOAST.. to another one of these random-possibly-quite-pointless-blog-like-websites.

Many thanks and a promise of the utmost sincerity, that I will absolutely prepare to think about trying my best to motivate myself to actually, possibly utilize this blog with some sort of regularity.. and not abandon it (as I did xanga, myspace, and various websites I have created throughout the years).
 
With love,
Ever so sincerely,
Yours truly,
Bicente Jones.

3 comments:

  1. already using different font sizes to spice things up, me gusta. i'm really glad you're doing this! my blog started out this way too, just talking about my mundane college life and hobbies. i'm glad you're joining blogger instead of tumblr because there's more merit in actually writing content rather than stealing others' pictures and reposting them and calling them inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man... I'm not even familiar with all these sites; I just joined blogspot because a few of my friends were already using it--I am such a follower, hahah

    But yeah, I don't really have any one particular hobby I could blog about in specific like you do with your interest in fashion.. so I guess I'm just going to focus on all of them at once :P (primarily photography and dancing for now.. those are the only two interests I have that I would consider myself even half-decent at anyways).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i started out blogging about anything and everything, moving, oklahoma, cali, then moved to makeup, and finally settled on fashion. it took 2 years of work in progress to narrow it down, don't worry! and never say that "no one will probably ever read this" because there are all sorts of creepers out there who lurk :) like me muahaha. jk? there's some good stuff on here and you're doing regular updates *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete