Friday, May 27, 2011

Dance Session (5/27/11)

Neither of these are particularly good dance-wise--it's just been a while since I've recorded a get-down, so I figured why not.

There's a good amount of "Toyman" style influence in there (well my version of that style at least).
^I still need to work on a lot of the fundamental movements of other styles, quit repeating certain go-to angles, and clean up in general.

[Freestyle Demo:]




[Dance/Guitar Freestyle:]

There are 5 diff sets in this clip
[1], [2], [2.5], [3], [4]

^really fond of this one (despite the dancing being so subpar) because my friend is jamming in the background with flamenco style guitar tunes :D

3 comments:

  1. yay dancingggg. i can't begin to appreciate this with my champion uncoordination. btw cool favicon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, all good, the vids I posted are pretty... amateur--nothing much to appreciate :P

    And thanks! I pretty much changed the favicon when I first started my blog, right when I realized that I could :D

    ReplyDelete