Monday, June 4, 2012

Popping Video Game

Hey all, it's been a while. So, I could tell you what life has been like since graduation... but I've decided not to bore you with those details.

Instead, here's a pretty insane link of the mechanics behind a Popping Video Game... nothing official (as I understand it at least) but it's a really innovative application of existing video game technology.

WiiPop

For the full details: http://www.princemio.net/Wiipop.php

So I know I'm probably pretty much talking to myself, since I don't have many followers (and even less readers), but I'm going to try to update a little bit more often. Hopefully I'll be including some more sections including some basic product reviews whenever I have the time--stay tuned. :)

An extra video for those of you dance aficionados out there... meaning Arthur... who doesn't read my blog, heh.

Beastly.

1 comment:

  1. A popping VIDEO GAME?!?! You would.

    We always say we're going to *try* to update more often haha. Despite your shortage of followers, I still think it's a good idea to keep up with your blog and logging your activities/interests. I mean, I do it. :P

    ReplyDelete